UBEREATS REVIEW
Sometimes, ubereats can be good but that depends on their delivery partner, the person who delivers. I've been using the service often since I had it for months, and it's been good and perfect service the whole time until last night.
Now, you should know how delivery works - you order what you want and you receive exactly what you order. Simple.
This should never happen in a delivery - getting something you never asked for and extra stuff.
Even though this is how it went for, I ordered the food I wanted through the app that's in my boyfriend's name because what's the point in having two separate apps when you live in the same place? And though I hadn't told him what I ordered, or that I can blame him for not knowing, it's not generally his fault for not knowing...
I ordered only a bowl salad and banana from Tropical Smoothie. The person gave a smoothie, with a bag of chips, and a sandwich.
The thing about this situation is, the delivery person has the information on their end, so they know the order that belongs to which house.
I could had easily ordered a sandwich, smoothie, and chips. She might had been paying no attention to anything and took whichever bag, carelessly and gave it away.
You see, it's like if I ordered something from Amazon - a television which is clearly a larger box, and another house from whole other street orders a computer which is a much smaller sized box. And they give me the laptop. Fortunately, Fedex and UPS and USPS aren't stupid and they know how to deliver...But food service is different...it seems.
It's more like if I ordered a small pizza with cheese and mushrooms and black olives but nothing more, then I receive a meat-lovers large pizza with a liter drink and two molten lava cakes. Even the other person would be just as mad.
No body should deliver if they can't read.
It's not the companies fault but the driver themselves for not being able to tell the difference between the food and the address and what belongs to what.
I'm only upset mainly due to the fact I'm on a low carb diet, that means I couldn't possibly eat those bad carbed potato chips, that thick white bread for that sandwhich and bacon inside of it, or the possibly bad kind of sugar used in that smoothie. She should had double checked the order before getting out the car, that's common sense.
Now, you should know how delivery works - you order what you want and you receive exactly what you order. Simple.
This should never happen in a delivery - getting something you never asked for and extra stuff.
Even though this is how it went for, I ordered the food I wanted through the app that's in my boyfriend's name because what's the point in having two separate apps when you live in the same place? And though I hadn't told him what I ordered, or that I can blame him for not knowing, it's not generally his fault for not knowing...
I ordered only a bowl salad and banana from Tropical Smoothie. The person gave a smoothie, with a bag of chips, and a sandwich.
The thing about this situation is, the delivery person has the information on their end, so they know the order that belongs to which house.
I could had easily ordered a sandwich, smoothie, and chips. She might had been paying no attention to anything and took whichever bag, carelessly and gave it away.
You see, it's like if I ordered something from Amazon - a television which is clearly a larger box, and another house from whole other street orders a computer which is a much smaller sized box. And they give me the laptop. Fortunately, Fedex and UPS and USPS aren't stupid and they know how to deliver...But food service is different...it seems.
It's more like if I ordered a small pizza with cheese and mushrooms and black olives but nothing more, then I receive a meat-lovers large pizza with a liter drink and two molten lava cakes. Even the other person would be just as mad.
No body should deliver if they can't read.
It's not the companies fault but the driver themselves for not being able to tell the difference between the food and the address and what belongs to what.
I'm only upset mainly due to the fact I'm on a low carb diet, that means I couldn't possibly eat those bad carbed potato chips, that thick white bread for that sandwhich and bacon inside of it, or the possibly bad kind of sugar used in that smoothie. She should had double checked the order before getting out the car, that's common sense.
Comments
Post a Comment