Treated Myself to Yakiniku
(Technically, I hadn't paid for it, nonetheless, I agreed to have it.)
Yakiniku means Barbecue according to Ken, the boyfriend, who is a kind-of anime and manga fanatic but not an Otaku.
Anyway, on that morning I weighed 166.8.
With the diet of 1,080 to 1,300 calorie, low-carb, low-sodium-ish = high lean protein, fruits, and vegetables and the like.
But having Yakiniku, I ate some grilled shrimp, four medium sized shrimps, Hibachi Chicken - grilled chicken, mushrooms, zucchini, and some other vegetable I didn't pay attention to and white rice. Before the meal, I had a couple bites of Miso Soup and Ginger (sauce) Salad. After the meal, I had Neapolitan IceCream....Everything was great.
I weigh myself in the morning to see that I weigh 169.8...
I hadn't only ate that meal, I had two slices of low carb bread with a small amount of butter and two spinach and bacon frittata, after Yakiniku and finishing my meal, I had an Atkins bar I didn't need because I was craving.
245 cal for Frittata
120 for two slices
60 for tbsp of butter
240 for atkins bar
10 for monster
The Yakiniku meal
About 600 to 800 calories it feels like or more.
That could be about:
1275 cal
or
1,475
or if it's at 900 or 1,000
which I don't believe it should be at that.
1,575 or 1,675
meal was large - 700, salad - nearly 140, miso soup - 100, shrimp 200, ice cream 230
if it's that, then I had 1,470 + the other food (675) = 2,145
Which, in my opinion, feels reasonably surmised calculation.
Though a pound equals - 3,200
I still had a lot.
Now, I have to get myself to exercise for real and for an hour, to get back and hopefully below the other weight of yesterday. It could also be caused by bloating.
Yakiniku means Barbecue according to Ken, the boyfriend, who is a kind-of anime and manga fanatic but not an Otaku.
Anyway, on that morning I weighed 166.8.
With the diet of 1,080 to 1,300 calorie, low-carb, low-sodium-ish = high lean protein, fruits, and vegetables and the like.
But having Yakiniku, I ate some grilled shrimp, four medium sized shrimps, Hibachi Chicken - grilled chicken, mushrooms, zucchini, and some other vegetable I didn't pay attention to and white rice. Before the meal, I had a couple bites of Miso Soup and Ginger (sauce) Salad. After the meal, I had Neapolitan IceCream....Everything was great.
I weigh myself in the morning to see that I weigh 169.8...
I hadn't only ate that meal, I had two slices of low carb bread with a small amount of butter and two spinach and bacon frittata, after Yakiniku and finishing my meal, I had an Atkins bar I didn't need because I was craving.
245 cal for Frittata
120 for two slices
60 for tbsp of butter
240 for atkins bar
10 for monster
The Yakiniku meal
About 600 to 800 calories it feels like or more.
That could be about:
1275 cal
or
1,475
or if it's at 900 or 1,000
which I don't believe it should be at that.
1,575 or 1,675
meal was large - 700, salad - nearly 140, miso soup - 100, shrimp 200, ice cream 230
if it's that, then I had 1,470 + the other food (675) = 2,145
Which, in my opinion, feels reasonably surmised calculation.
Though a pound equals - 3,200
I still had a lot.
Now, I have to get myself to exercise for real and for an hour, to get back and hopefully below the other weight of yesterday. It could also be caused by bloating.
Comments
Post a Comment