The Bargain Books in Barnes and Noble versus Booksamillion

Have you heard of Booksamillion? There might be the same or similar kind of store like that in different areas - they are typically the book stores that are closely similar to the highly popular B&N. They sale loads of books in variety and in organized fashion, have a knick knack section, manga, magazines, kids stuff, and a coffee shop.

Then the bargain section, has books below $10 and about different things.

Booksamillion has books about few educational things, some classical reads, and some low priced collector's.

Barne's and Noble has some funny related low priced books, educational, and in a separate section there might be low priced reads.


If I am to compare those two stores not for their coffee store, and not for the other books but their bargain section of low priced books.

I'd have to say, I had always preferred B&N but on occasion because sometimes, the subjects of those books are most preferred and BAM! and not the other. (BAM is Books-a-million, like their website.)

I might not be in the mood to know about ethics or quantum physics, which I do want to know and would cost be $14 to $16 dollars for those two books from B&N, but I might want to learn about symbols and numbers and dream interpretation - sometimes the bargain books a mysticism or religious (not just Catholicism or Christianity (which is the same thing in my book - not my book book - my mental book. Idealistically the same.)

But that's the difference between them is the subject matter and what I am in the mood to read, how far the store is or what's available online. The books you see online aren't the same in the store, they have more in the store, often times. (and extra tax related to shipping and handling just the regular tax which makes it less spending, unless you're catching an uber to the store and back.)

Rating by if those two stores were right next to me - not for coffee.

5/5 BAM!
and
5/5  B&N


But for coffee

Never tried coffee from BAM!

Starbucks, that's 5/5 already.


So, it depends on preference, really. Both stores are good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Once Upon a Time Summary

I love German