REASONS WHY

Reasons why I should lose weight and exercise:to enhance the possibility of this happening:


  • beneficial to my body in the long run: so i don't get diabetes and don't have to concern myself with amputation.
  • to be able to find clothes easier whether it be online or in store
  • might lose weight in my breasts so my back won't feel in pain as much
  • my stomach won't be bulging out
  • I won't have to wonder if I'm a large in one brand in clothes and an XL in another, because of my large breasts and bulging stomach
  • I will be higher in stamina and such things
  • less stressed
  • more awake
  • might feel a bit better about myself
  • the fact i'm 24 near 25, i should try to become thin and care about staying this way for my life and for my future
  • being more active in daily life and not sleeping all day
  • my teeth would thank me
  • my brain would thank me
  • my heart would thank me
  • my blood would thank me
  • I would at the most be able to fit a medium (between weight 140 and 130)
  • I might be able to get to a lower weight that is ideal for my height and bmi (129 - 115...or even 100 but no where under) (I'm 5 foot 1)
  • I could potentially find better clothes at preferred stores, besides being easier...the style too
  • And if I qualify for the navy, I could get there too

Reasons why I should accept adulthood:
  • the fact that I can't or shouldn't eat all the sweets I want, that it can effect my body in ways that matter to my healthy: ie, cakes, candy bars, ice cream, et cetera
  • life, responsibilities, independence: need to do the boring and important things as priorities before I can enjoy myself
  • childish attitudes should always go out the door, no adult should ever find themselves doing something child-like. attitude.
  • ...i can't consider or think of anything that may or may not be considerable to me or anybody else thats also a struggling young adult

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Once Upon a Time Summary

I love German