I think I easily fall into temptation...sometimes

If I have a goal, I won't fall into temptation with a chocolate truffle chocolate chip cake, because I want to lose weight. But I will for winning LOS DINEROS, and downloaded the PCH app.

The greed when I see, win $1,000 a day for life, that means the $7,000 a week for life. But how long is "life"? Is it a general estimate on how many years a person typically lives in this day and age? Is it for forty years or 50 years or less than both numbers?

All I want is a laptop. If I ever win...money...Or a mac computer...between or ranging of good computer types, that's what I would want. If I could ever win the dream prize. I prefer HP but I also like apple computers.

That's what I dream about, what I want. Anything else is just extra. The likelihood is super low. Such a low, low possibility. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Once Upon a Time Summary

I love German