I Hadn't Ever Won Anything...At Least Once...

The only time I've ever won anything was in Bingo where there were only 30 or less participants, 18 participants was the time in which I actually won something that mustn't been that great because I cannot remember it. They had the winnings as dollartree  snacks, throw blankets, cheap ear phones, cheap MP3 players, hygienic items of the cheap and possibly dollartree varity as well.

I hadn't ever won anything legit - sure I won $2 once in scratchers...

That's not significant.

Whenever I try to win something there is a million other participants and 1/1,000,000 chance in my actually winning. When it's computer generated, it's like an algorithm of 1/1,000 chance or higher - likely for how many times you log in and play their scratchers and sign up for sweepstakes, referring to PCH.com.

Then the entries for other site likely determines by however more one tried to enter, versus the other, and then draw if it's an even number between, let's say 5 or so more or less people, drawing out randomly - those chances are for how many states, countries, and such are permitted to enter and the amount of people who participated. Let's always stick up for the high million. 1 in a million chance.

But when I do participate with such things, I always do this when 1) jobless, 2) bored as hell, 3) ...there's no other reason I would.

And I always dream of what I would do with the thing I'm trying to win, it claims: Win $80,000 per month for a year, never have to work again.

I would make the entry, half dreaming about it for a minute - a life without having to worry about money and work, I would have a house - fairly big in a good neighborhood, I would go on a vacation or cruise for a short while, I would get amazing furniture...can I learn how to invest? I would think to myself, then I would try to invest in things and make it last longer... And  I travel to places, write my book, read more...yada...It might not be realistic but it is fun to dream, then to realize it might never happen. It's greed. It's annoying.

Then, there's win this device - an xbox, a ps4, a laptop, a washer and dryer, a cruise for your family, et cetera...

Trying to win anything is just, exhausting, because the chances are too low and a waste of time. I would like to buy my own laptop though and use the heck out of it. But to win it...doubtful, especially the money.

PCH games are rigged and I know I would had won, if it wasn't actually rigged.


Though I half tempted myself because I am just about bored enough to do so...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Once Upon a Time Summary

I love German