I dreamt last night: I was looking through Willa Holland's Eyes, probably
I had a dream, I was in a stall in the restroom, walking out from it to the sink, I had big purse I set atop of it. The tall wavy haired blonde beside me harrumphed at me but I thought nothing of it, her brunette used the sink after her and they both walked out together.
After I had washed my hands, I saw my short light brown - Willa Holland's hair color - a long black jacket with a triangular folds of a collar, shiny like reptile skin (i think), dark green and blue or black jeans. But my face was blurred out and I couldn't see it. All I knew was that, my body was super thin and small breasts that hardly shown through my very awesome fashionable look. And when I walked out I woke up.
I don't know why I dreamt a dream as if I were in her mind, seeing through her eyes, unless it's because I wish I had her body type. Though she, according to IMDB trivia facts, is 5 inches taller.
And now wondering, what if she dreamt through my own eyes. that would be funny and weird.
After I had washed my hands, I saw my short light brown - Willa Holland's hair color - a long black jacket with a triangular folds of a collar, shiny like reptile skin (i think), dark green and blue or black jeans. But my face was blurred out and I couldn't see it. All I knew was that, my body was super thin and small breasts that hardly shown through my very awesome fashionable look. And when I walked out I woke up.
I don't know why I dreamt a dream as if I were in her mind, seeing through her eyes, unless it's because I wish I had her body type. Though she, according to IMDB trivia facts, is 5 inches taller.
And now wondering, what if she dreamt through my own eyes. that would be funny and weird.
Comments
Post a Comment