I Can't Believe I'm Writing The Second Installment...But Not Another Query Letter for The First

Writing the second and how I planned it out first, I realize with the genre the word count stopped too short and then I realized, the would-be third sequel would be a part of this particular sequel.

But I still hadn't received one response for the first, I only sent it to two literary agents, now, I think I should look for ten others and send it to each of them.


But writing this is much more fun than the last, mainly due to the fact of what the first was about and also how I went through it maybe 30 times...all together for every page. Editing it so many times, I'm ready to see it on print.

Rough Drafts are particularly crappy, I fill in the concepts a tiny bit of showing but likely more telling then how I'd like to. I just want to write it out before I worry over the greater details.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Once Upon a Time Summary

I love German