How a Diet Feels Like
Immensely straining,
dare not start complaining
imagine this sugary lard
see this, coco shard
cannot take this
will not shake this
though i know I'm not craving
I just get hungry, feeling like I'm slaving
just to wait to get a bite
but this is my fight
And I feel tired, physically
I feel sick, mentally
I feel cold easilly
need my iron pills, really
I need to lose twenty pounds
maybe two weeks, i know how it sounds
rushing it, unrealistic, oblivious
to how it really works
Not really, if I'm not sedentary
meaning, if i'm not stationary
moving like a rabbit to a good spot on a rainy day
moving like a deer to get faraway
dare not start complaining
imagine this sugary lard
see this, coco shard
cannot take this
will not shake this
though i know I'm not craving
I just get hungry, feeling like I'm slaving
just to wait to get a bite
but this is my fight
And I feel tired, physically
I feel sick, mentally
I feel cold easilly
need my iron pills, really
I need to lose twenty pounds
maybe two weeks, i know how it sounds
rushing it, unrealistic, oblivious
to how it really works
Not really, if I'm not sedentary
meaning, if i'm not stationary
moving like a rabbit to a good spot on a rainy day
moving like a deer to get faraway
Comments
Post a Comment