Calculation for Time Span to Lose weight
Weight I am subtract by Goal Weight equals the required pounds to lose to be at goal weight.
Amount of particular pounds loss per week divided by the total pounds needed to lose equal the amount of weeks it might take to be in that weight.
calculations may not be exact...I guess...
168 - 140 = 28
28/.5 = 56 weeks
28/.8 = 35 weeks
28/1 = 28 weeks
28/1.5 = 18. 66....weeks/19 weeks
28/1.8 = 15.55...weeks/16 weeks
28/2 = 14 weeks
28/2.5 = 11.2 weeks/ 11 weeks (plus a few days)
28/2.8 = 10 weeks
28/3 = 9.3333...weeks/ 9 weeks (plus a few days)
The latter set of three is least likely to happen (realistically) unless I follow a specific and strict kind of regimen.
56 weeks = 392 days = 1 year and 1 month
35 weeks = 245 days = 8 months and 2 days
28 weeks = 196 days = 6 months and possibly less than 28 days (almost a month or it's February)
19 weeks = 133 days = 4 months and possibly less than 21 days
16 weeks = 112 days = 3 months and possibly less than 28 days
14 weeks = 98 days = 3 months and possibly less than 14 days
11 weeks = 77 days = 2 months and possibly less than 21 days
10 weeks = 70 days = 2 months and possibly less than 14 days
9 weeks = 63 days = 2 months and possibly less than 7 days
There is a very slim chance of my weight to reach that goal in around 2 months and a couple of weeks, like I said - due to caloric intake, exercise and how vigorous it is or isn't, whether I'm mostly sedentary, if become bloated, water weight, if I binge, the kind of food I eat and how much nutrients I get, if I don't properly exercise with the amount of protein, fat, and carb intake...et cetera.
That's why it matters what I do. They say on a low-carb diet, you can't eat a lot of fruits, I didn't know that. I didn't even know how many carbs were in watermelons and apples. They say you're supposed to eat fruit but now, I don't know what kind of fruit I'm permitted. And I don't want to go hungry, I liked my melons, a lot.
I'm okay of no longer having rice...for the most part. But if I can't eat chocolate, I need to get sugar fix or...I get exhausted thinking of this.
Unless I boost up my caloric intake and exercise between 30, 45, and 60 minutes - then I actually might achieve my goal. Then maybe, I can still have some melons and apples and other fruits and stay off from chocolate until I've reached my goal, or at least lost 15 pounds or so (more).
But how? What am I doing wrong?
I thought, that first week when I quickly started a low cal (low-carb foods (except melons) but nary counting the numbers) diet of 1,090 to 1,100 - a pound per day for 4 days until it was at a stasis.
Then I went to Yakiniku - rose up 3 pounds after - went down 1 - went back up 1 - went down 1 - went back 1 and that stayed at a stasis for a few days after that. And then went up to 169. So, if it's bloating, I really lost 2 pounds in those two weeks. And by that rate, it would take forever - especially the fact I am sedentary.
I feel consistently sad and feeling like i'm forming a health issue - but I physically and mentally can't fully form it. I just feel like I shouldn't be eating mainly because I'm mad about having gained so much (at least only 30 pounds in the course of about a year and a half). I had reached 179 pounds at one point and lost that over time.
As I said before 172 was my starting point, then 166, now it's back at 168. I'm not checking my weight for a week and I'm forcing myself to exercise for 30 minutes at least, everyday for 6 days. Only 1 day of rest. And eating 1,300 calories. If I can pick up on exercise, I'll boost the caloric intake by 100. But only if I had reached a lower weight than 168 and 166. If I've gone down 165 or 164, I will boost up the time on exercise...that idea sounds almost wonky, like I should be doing it the other way around. But according to the results of numbers on the last post...It depends on the exercise and on the amount of days I exercise. If I don't see results, I need to drink that tea that's supposed to detoxify and exercise.
Then I can see if I keep that weight and caloric intake and exercise up, that I just might see more results and actually be losing weight.
Last time, as I said once, I was at 181 and was losing 1.5 pounds per week, and eventually reached 136, after a few months. That's 45 pounds lost and in 30 weeks: that's about 7 to 8 months. Good thing I'm less than that, so, from that knowledge...If I apply the same amount of effort and caloric intake and allow hunger to swell and appetite to be ignored...or just have something that would lessen appetite and do 1,300 calories...I could do 1.5 pounds and it would take me only 4 months according to the numbers. That's IF I apply the same exact effort, no more sedentary business. I don't know why I let three weeks go by without as much effort as what was needed.
This is why I wondered why I stopped caring, why I let my appetite for chocolates to empower my whole essence...Why I didn't just make it a goal to get even lower in weight and be at a proper BMI.
And then, I must remember, thinking of the past and regretting the past does not change the events and cannot ever change the events that had occurred in the past. The past is the past, what matters is how you deal now. How I will deal with now - the present.
This is why I can be a nerd for numbers, which is why I wish I liked math more...But, any case, I calculate to help motivate me and help think realistically on what's actually healthy and physically possible. Because, since I need this long-term, there is no quick weight loss...I cannot allow myself to gain any weight.
Which is why I have to look back at the nutrition of the foods I used to love to eat, the things that were high in fiber...were they high in carbs?
They say low-carb/high fat diet helps you lose weight more than a regular low-carb diet would.
They also say that low-carb/high protein isn't completely healthy if you over do on protein because you can die from it, but you can lose weight. It depends on if you know how to do it. They also recommend speaking to a dietitian, which is something I wouldn't do unless I had money to throw away.
So, I don't really know what would be good for me, particularly, just exercise and caloric intake is what I know.
Amount of particular pounds loss per week divided by the total pounds needed to lose equal the amount of weeks it might take to be in that weight.
calculations may not be exact...I guess...
168 - 140 = 28
28/.5 = 56 weeks
28/.8 = 35 weeks
28/1 = 28 weeks
28/1.5 = 18. 66....weeks/19 weeks
28/1.8 = 15.55...weeks/16 weeks
28/2 = 14 weeks
28/2.5 = 11.2 weeks/ 11 weeks (plus a few days)
28/2.8 = 10 weeks
28/3 = 9.3333...weeks/ 9 weeks (plus a few days)
The latter set of three is least likely to happen (realistically) unless I follow a specific and strict kind of regimen.
56 weeks = 392 days = 1 year and 1 month
35 weeks = 245 days = 8 months and 2 days
28 weeks = 196 days = 6 months and possibly less than 28 days (almost a month or it's February)
19 weeks = 133 days = 4 months and possibly less than 21 days
16 weeks = 112 days = 3 months and possibly less than 28 days
14 weeks = 98 days = 3 months and possibly less than 14 days
11 weeks = 77 days = 2 months and possibly less than 21 days
10 weeks = 70 days = 2 months and possibly less than 14 days
9 weeks = 63 days = 2 months and possibly less than 7 days
There is a very slim chance of my weight to reach that goal in around 2 months and a couple of weeks, like I said - due to caloric intake, exercise and how vigorous it is or isn't, whether I'm mostly sedentary, if become bloated, water weight, if I binge, the kind of food I eat and how much nutrients I get, if I don't properly exercise with the amount of protein, fat, and carb intake...et cetera.
That's why it matters what I do. They say on a low-carb diet, you can't eat a lot of fruits, I didn't know that. I didn't even know how many carbs were in watermelons and apples. They say you're supposed to eat fruit but now, I don't know what kind of fruit I'm permitted. And I don't want to go hungry, I liked my melons, a lot.
I'm okay of no longer having rice...for the most part. But if I can't eat chocolate, I need to get sugar fix or...I get exhausted thinking of this.
Unless I boost up my caloric intake and exercise between 30, 45, and 60 minutes - then I actually might achieve my goal. Then maybe, I can still have some melons and apples and other fruits and stay off from chocolate until I've reached my goal, or at least lost 15 pounds or so (more).
But how? What am I doing wrong?
I thought, that first week when I quickly started a low cal (low-carb foods (except melons) but nary counting the numbers) diet of 1,090 to 1,100 - a pound per day for 4 days until it was at a stasis.
Then I went to Yakiniku - rose up 3 pounds after - went down 1 - went back up 1 - went down 1 - went back 1 and that stayed at a stasis for a few days after that. And then went up to 169. So, if it's bloating, I really lost 2 pounds in those two weeks. And by that rate, it would take forever - especially the fact I am sedentary.
I feel consistently sad and feeling like i'm forming a health issue - but I physically and mentally can't fully form it. I just feel like I shouldn't be eating mainly because I'm mad about having gained so much (at least only 30 pounds in the course of about a year and a half). I had reached 179 pounds at one point and lost that over time.
As I said before 172 was my starting point, then 166, now it's back at 168. I'm not checking my weight for a week and I'm forcing myself to exercise for 30 minutes at least, everyday for 6 days. Only 1 day of rest. And eating 1,300 calories. If I can pick up on exercise, I'll boost the caloric intake by 100. But only if I had reached a lower weight than 168 and 166. If I've gone down 165 or 164, I will boost up the time on exercise...that idea sounds almost wonky, like I should be doing it the other way around. But according to the results of numbers on the last post...It depends on the exercise and on the amount of days I exercise. If I don't see results, I need to drink that tea that's supposed to detoxify and exercise.
Then I can see if I keep that weight and caloric intake and exercise up, that I just might see more results and actually be losing weight.
Last time, as I said once, I was at 181 and was losing 1.5 pounds per week, and eventually reached 136, after a few months. That's 45 pounds lost and in 30 weeks: that's about 7 to 8 months. Good thing I'm less than that, so, from that knowledge...If I apply the same amount of effort and caloric intake and allow hunger to swell and appetite to be ignored...or just have something that would lessen appetite and do 1,300 calories...I could do 1.5 pounds and it would take me only 4 months according to the numbers. That's IF I apply the same exact effort, no more sedentary business. I don't know why I let three weeks go by without as much effort as what was needed.
This is why I wondered why I stopped caring, why I let my appetite for chocolates to empower my whole essence...Why I didn't just make it a goal to get even lower in weight and be at a proper BMI.
And then, I must remember, thinking of the past and regretting the past does not change the events and cannot ever change the events that had occurred in the past. The past is the past, what matters is how you deal now. How I will deal with now - the present.
This is why I can be a nerd for numbers, which is why I wish I liked math more...But, any case, I calculate to help motivate me and help think realistically on what's actually healthy and physically possible. Because, since I need this long-term, there is no quick weight loss...I cannot allow myself to gain any weight.
Which is why I have to look back at the nutrition of the foods I used to love to eat, the things that were high in fiber...were they high in carbs?
They say low-carb/high fat diet helps you lose weight more than a regular low-carb diet would.
They also say that low-carb/high protein isn't completely healthy if you over do on protein because you can die from it, but you can lose weight. It depends on if you know how to do it. They also recommend speaking to a dietitian, which is something I wouldn't do unless I had money to throw away.
So, I don't really know what would be good for me, particularly, just exercise and caloric intake is what I know.
Comments
Post a Comment