BMI - A Bore
[insert image of bmi chart]
BMI - my height is 5 foot 1.
I am 167.4 - my BMI is 32, I am 3 pounds away from a BMI of 31 - that's 164 pounds.
BMI 30 - 158
All the above is considered Obesity.
Next set is considered overweight:
BMI 29 - 153
BMI 28 - 148
BMI 27 - 143
BMI 26 - 137
BMI 25 - 132
So, according to this, they would likely permit my entering between BMI 26 and 27.
This is considered the healthy BMI:
BMI 24 - 127
BMI 23 - 122
BMI 22 - 116
BMI 21 - 111
BMI 20 - 106
BMI 19 - 100
I honestly, cannot see myself any lower than at least 120.
But lets look at the pattern (if there is one); pound to BMI number.
164 to 158 is 6 pounds
158 to 153 is 5 pounds
153 to 148 is 5 pounds
148 to 143 is 5 pounds
143 to 137 is 6 pounds
137 to 132 is 5 pounds
132 to 127 is 5 pounds
127 to 122 is 5 pounds
122 to 116 is 6 pounds
116 to 111 is 5 pounds
111 to 106 is 5 pounds
106 to 100 is 6 pounds
Right now, I can make a goal to hit that 3 pound loss mark and concern the rest there after later.
BMI - my height is 5 foot 1.
I am 167.4 - my BMI is 32, I am 3 pounds away from a BMI of 31 - that's 164 pounds.
BMI 30 - 158
All the above is considered Obesity.
Next set is considered overweight:
BMI 29 - 153
BMI 28 - 148
BMI 27 - 143
BMI 26 - 137
BMI 25 - 132
So, according to this, they would likely permit my entering between BMI 26 and 27.
This is considered the healthy BMI:
BMI 24 - 127
BMI 23 - 122
BMI 22 - 116
BMI 21 - 111
BMI 20 - 106
BMI 19 - 100
I honestly, cannot see myself any lower than at least 120.
But lets look at the pattern (if there is one); pound to BMI number.
164 to 158 is 6 pounds
158 to 153 is 5 pounds
153 to 148 is 5 pounds
148 to 143 is 5 pounds
143 to 137 is 6 pounds
137 to 132 is 5 pounds
132 to 127 is 5 pounds
127 to 122 is 5 pounds
122 to 116 is 6 pounds
116 to 111 is 5 pounds
111 to 106 is 5 pounds
106 to 100 is 6 pounds
Right now, I can make a goal to hit that 3 pound loss mark and concern the rest there after later.
Comments
Post a Comment