AND I WAS BLOATED
Well, it turns out that my food in me yesterday hadn't fully digested. It takes 6 to 8 hours, typically, for food to digest. I think it had to double because of how much I ate.
Yesterday, as per use, I had about 1,135 calories. Today, before I ate, I weighed 166.4 which is good and 0.4 less than what I weighed on Sunday morning.
I like this. If you have enough discipline and self-control, you can lose weight and you must exercise at least for 3 days and at least for 30 minutes. But also eat healthy, because our great grand parents didn't have all these processed foods that exist today. Most people, hypothetically, were healthy (if that's ignorance of the truth...I'd rather believe that there were less chubs than there are today. I mean, how can you wear a corset if you're overly chubs? Most women then didn't get to do all that they wanted because of the heteronormative policies and suggested etiquette of a lady...their sexist scams.)
Though, do not discount me as if I mean to say I am against body positivity. Everyone is beautiful, and if you decide to choose to go on a diet to reach a healthy bodyweight to be less at risk of heart attack and diabetes or other diseases.
It's your choice.
And if you have a goal that requires you to do this, then do it. [input some inspirational words].
Yesterday, as per use, I had about 1,135 calories. Today, before I ate, I weighed 166.4 which is good and 0.4 less than what I weighed on Sunday morning.
I like this. If you have enough discipline and self-control, you can lose weight and you must exercise at least for 3 days and at least for 30 minutes. But also eat healthy, because our great grand parents didn't have all these processed foods that exist today. Most people, hypothetically, were healthy (if that's ignorance of the truth...I'd rather believe that there were less chubs than there are today. I mean, how can you wear a corset if you're overly chubs? Most women then didn't get to do all that they wanted because of the heteronormative policies and suggested etiquette of a lady...their sexist scams.)
Though, do not discount me as if I mean to say I am against body positivity. Everyone is beautiful, and if you decide to choose to go on a diet to reach a healthy bodyweight to be less at risk of heart attack and diabetes or other diseases.
It's your choice.
And if you have a goal that requires you to do this, then do it. [input some inspirational words].
Comments
Post a Comment