Welcome, Bienvenido!
Bienvenido - is saying good I come - Bien "good" and venido "I/he/she/they/we have come". It means, "welcome" in spanish. The conjugation of venir - "yo vengo" - I come.
Hello, welcome to my other blog site (sumberleonviva.wordpress.com).
I am trying out different layouts, since, it had been years since I've tried out blogger and my tumblr is more reblogs than actual blogs (omnebonum.tumblr.com)
I hadn't known that sumber is a word in another language, apparently is Malay for source/resource. Leon is spanish for Lion, Viva is spanish for Life. And I thought Sumber sounded cool. But i believe it would translate to - Resource/Source Lion Life but this blog has nothing to do with Lions, I just really like lions. Like how youtubers Rhett and Link - Good Mythical Morning - isn't so mythical; just weird.
I want to use this blog to express things, to try out different forms of writing, like reviews and poems and a kind of journalism - forming differing opinions that some might have.
The question is how this layout is and organizing tabs, if I'm able. Not just going by year and date.
Hello, welcome to my other blog site (sumberleonviva.wordpress.com).
I am trying out different layouts, since, it had been years since I've tried out blogger and my tumblr is more reblogs than actual blogs (omnebonum.tumblr.com)
I hadn't known that sumber is a word in another language, apparently is Malay for source/resource. Leon is spanish for Lion, Viva is spanish for Life. And I thought Sumber sounded cool. But i believe it would translate to - Resource/Source Lion Life but this blog has nothing to do with Lions, I just really like lions. Like how youtubers Rhett and Link - Good Mythical Morning - isn't so mythical; just weird.
I want to use this blog to express things, to try out different forms of writing, like reviews and poems and a kind of journalism - forming differing opinions that some might have.
The question is how this layout is and organizing tabs, if I'm able. Not just going by year and date.
Comments
Post a Comment