Thinking about joining the Navy Careers
I was and still mostly am, considering joining the Navy Careers which isn't exactly the same (from what I thought I've been told) as the Navy Sailors per se.
As in, it's Business Administration, Culinary and The Arts, Mass Communication and Photography, Musician, and other types of jobs...It's not specialized in hardcore physical and armed combat, I would be trained in other matters. And its not exactly on the field....
Except there was an article (on multiple trusted sources) that a woman who was a combat photographer (mass communication and photography) that had died taking photos of soldier trainees, and a bomb went off and they showed those photos in every article. It was three, an explosion blast of white and orange, sand scattering and burning, soldiers standing obviously not knowing what was about to happen. And they had died. And the article claimed that that career is possibly one of the most dangerous.
A friend told me that it's rare. I think that my thinking about my dying isn't entirely unreasonable, I just want to know what I'm trying to get myself into.
My boyfriend was acting like I was being hysterical, dramatic, not understanding my worries or concerns but I just want to understand everything to the highest extent. Why should I let it all be a mystery?
You might also be wondering and thinking what my boyfriend and his friend said to me, "if you're worried about that and have this many concerns than maybe it's not for you." and I had also asked Quora, and someone also stated something like, "people join so you don't have to worry about dying or anything and can live your life like you do, oh so comfortably." [not exact words but that's quite similar to what they had said.]
I'll tell you.
I want to make a name for myself. I want to work and do something significant and if or when I get to be a published author, I'd want it to not say:
She currently works as a part-time receptionist and has done customer service for a few years of her young adult life. She is a freelance writer but it's really a hobby. She hasn't been to school for a while as she did not want to be a web designer.
You know how boring that sounds???
But the question is, how much am I willing to risk my life? How rare are deaths, really? Is it like deaths from enemies or extreme accidents like that article I had mentioned above or typical accidents that are quite normal if you don't take caution? My friend said not to worry but is she acting like a recruiter and doesn't really care what I do? Or is she telling me the whole truth?
I feel I must wonder, I am not always trusting to everyone and I am highly skeptical, sometimes.
I am a fearful person but I want to overcome my fears and I want to travel to places, do things and help people, and become somebody. That's why I'm partly considering one of my friends that's across the world to be a co-author but only if he was willing. Because I think he writes well and he might have really good ideas, especially to help the next books. I mean, that's the one thing I am concerned with. It's my writing and I am planning on a five to six book series. And I've written out the plot outlines for the uncompleted second installment and considering what I might do to the third. And how it would play out in the end, I have developed the idea in my head. It's an epic tale, and there are planned side installments that would correlate to the tale unless I am to incorporate most of those into the next installments.
It's the only thing, plus I want to travel, that's the other reason I want to join, and I want to live a life with less regrets.
And there are more reasons I want to make this decision but I also have to consider if they would reject me for things I cannot control, I still want to travel and I still want to do things, especially with my writing and with my life. I want to experience more and do more.
As in, it's Business Administration, Culinary and The Arts, Mass Communication and Photography, Musician, and other types of jobs...It's not specialized in hardcore physical and armed combat, I would be trained in other matters. And its not exactly on the field....
Except there was an article (on multiple trusted sources) that a woman who was a combat photographer (mass communication and photography) that had died taking photos of soldier trainees, and a bomb went off and they showed those photos in every article. It was three, an explosion blast of white and orange, sand scattering and burning, soldiers standing obviously not knowing what was about to happen. And they had died. And the article claimed that that career is possibly one of the most dangerous.
A friend told me that it's rare. I think that my thinking about my dying isn't entirely unreasonable, I just want to know what I'm trying to get myself into.
My boyfriend was acting like I was being hysterical, dramatic, not understanding my worries or concerns but I just want to understand everything to the highest extent. Why should I let it all be a mystery?
You might also be wondering and thinking what my boyfriend and his friend said to me, "if you're worried about that and have this many concerns than maybe it's not for you." and I had also asked Quora, and someone also stated something like, "people join so you don't have to worry about dying or anything and can live your life like you do, oh so comfortably." [not exact words but that's quite similar to what they had said.]
I'll tell you.
I want to make a name for myself. I want to work and do something significant and if or when I get to be a published author, I'd want it to not say:
She currently works as a part-time receptionist and has done customer service for a few years of her young adult life. She is a freelance writer but it's really a hobby. She hasn't been to school for a while as she did not want to be a web designer.
You know how boring that sounds???
But the question is, how much am I willing to risk my life? How rare are deaths, really? Is it like deaths from enemies or extreme accidents like that article I had mentioned above or typical accidents that are quite normal if you don't take caution? My friend said not to worry but is she acting like a recruiter and doesn't really care what I do? Or is she telling me the whole truth?
I feel I must wonder, I am not always trusting to everyone and I am highly skeptical, sometimes.
I am a fearful person but I want to overcome my fears and I want to travel to places, do things and help people, and become somebody. That's why I'm partly considering one of my friends that's across the world to be a co-author but only if he was willing. Because I think he writes well and he might have really good ideas, especially to help the next books. I mean, that's the one thing I am concerned with. It's my writing and I am planning on a five to six book series. And I've written out the plot outlines for the uncompleted second installment and considering what I might do to the third. And how it would play out in the end, I have developed the idea in my head. It's an epic tale, and there are planned side installments that would correlate to the tale unless I am to incorporate most of those into the next installments.
It's the only thing, plus I want to travel, that's the other reason I want to join, and I want to live a life with less regrets.
And there are more reasons I want to make this decision but I also have to consider if they would reject me for things I cannot control, I still want to travel and I still want to do things, especially with my writing and with my life. I want to experience more and do more.
Comments
Post a Comment