Losing Sanity? = Losing Weight
Every single time I try to lose weight, I become angry and annoyed more than ever before - if a lot of things made me angry before now I feel ten times as much infuriated. I just can't stand for a single thing and I know I'm not actually angry with these simple things like it's just that...I guess, I hate trying to lose weight.
Mood Swings? Maybe?
I literally woke up feeling angry and annoyed and I didn't know why, I ate food thinking that would resolve my mood...maybe it's because I hadn't had my sweet and bitter coffee, and instead I am having a Monster Rehab Lemonade Tea. But nothing has helped it.
Now, I've grown a headache and it's been an hour or so, lasting and I have no Advil or Tylenol or whatever the likes.
Of course, being at work, I ca keep it cool but in the inside I feel monstrous.
Now, I've been thinking that my current favored songs by favored artists would soothe me: Fake Love by BTS, The Dark of You by Breaking Benjamin, The Awakening by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, and Blumenkranz by dj-Jo and Paperblossom - those are the top four songs that I like right now, that make my mind at ease while listening to them.
I am half thinking it might be due to these: no exercise for a day, not enough vitamins, hadn't taken my iron supplements because I've been diagnosed anemic - maybe all the above.
And also irritated because most things I crave are full of carbs but everything - mostly everything, contains some carbs. I want chocolate - can't have it, I want Chinese - can't have it, sweet/mesquite barbecue wings - the sauce contains carbs and they likely use fatty chicken instead of lean chicken. I want a chocolate drizzled pretzel - bu pretzels are bread and I can't have that because it's all carbs. Foods that go well with rice - can't have that.
But now, at work, I want to order Uber Eats - Tropical Smoothie Cafe - a Baja Chicken but with no rice - I think that cuts off most of the 37g of carbohydrates, because rice and bread and pretzel and anything of the like has a ton of carbs in it. I usually just make it a salad and that's it. It doesn't feel like it's that high in carbs when I have no rice. At the most, it feels like 15g of carbs - maybe it's the salsa and some of the cheese and guacamole. It's 470 calories.
Mocha Madness is crazy high in carbs - maybe it calculates only using regular sugar plus the chocolate, instead of splenda and chocolate. From 152g carbohydrates to maybe 80g or 40g - I'm sure that regular sugar gives a ton of carbs (the still high carb amount that I had surmised, is because of the mocha that is in this sweet drink)...This drink seems more like a reward than a beverage.
It makes me irritated because I can't eat anything much here except for the low carb snack I brought and the drinks, and it being Friday - I work for 7 hours - barely moving from my seat because I'm a receptionist...that's one reason I never enjoyed this job.
I wish I could work as a writer...and talk about other things than health and nutrition and my love for languages...
It's 3:07 - I have about 4 to 5 more hours left...of boredom and wanting to yell but as you should know, I won't ever yell on the phone - no matter how much I want to.
Mood Swings? Maybe?
I literally woke up feeling angry and annoyed and I didn't know why, I ate food thinking that would resolve my mood...maybe it's because I hadn't had my sweet and bitter coffee, and instead I am having a Monster Rehab Lemonade Tea. But nothing has helped it.
Now, I've grown a headache and it's been an hour or so, lasting and I have no Advil or Tylenol or whatever the likes.
Of course, being at work, I ca keep it cool but in the inside I feel monstrous.
Now, I've been thinking that my current favored songs by favored artists would soothe me: Fake Love by BTS, The Dark of You by Breaking Benjamin, The Awakening by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, and Blumenkranz by dj-Jo and Paperblossom - those are the top four songs that I like right now, that make my mind at ease while listening to them.
I am half thinking it might be due to these: no exercise for a day, not enough vitamins, hadn't taken my iron supplements because I've been diagnosed anemic - maybe all the above.
And also irritated because most things I crave are full of carbs but everything - mostly everything, contains some carbs. I want chocolate - can't have it, I want Chinese - can't have it, sweet/mesquite barbecue wings - the sauce contains carbs and they likely use fatty chicken instead of lean chicken. I want a chocolate drizzled pretzel - bu pretzels are bread and I can't have that because it's all carbs. Foods that go well with rice - can't have that.
But now, at work, I want to order Uber Eats - Tropical Smoothie Cafe - a Baja Chicken but with no rice - I think that cuts off most of the 37g of carbohydrates, because rice and bread and pretzel and anything of the like has a ton of carbs in it. I usually just make it a salad and that's it. It doesn't feel like it's that high in carbs when I have no rice. At the most, it feels like 15g of carbs - maybe it's the salsa and some of the cheese and guacamole. It's 470 calories.
Mocha Madness is crazy high in carbs - maybe it calculates only using regular sugar plus the chocolate, instead of splenda and chocolate. From 152g carbohydrates to maybe 80g or 40g - I'm sure that regular sugar gives a ton of carbs (the still high carb amount that I had surmised, is because of the mocha that is in this sweet drink)...This drink seems more like a reward than a beverage.
It makes me irritated because I can't eat anything much here except for the low carb snack I brought and the drinks, and it being Friday - I work for 7 hours - barely moving from my seat because I'm a receptionist...that's one reason I never enjoyed this job.
I wish I could work as a writer...and talk about other things than health and nutrition and my love for languages...
It's 3:07 - I have about 4 to 5 more hours left...of boredom and wanting to yell but as you should know, I won't ever yell on the phone - no matter how much I want to.
Comments
Post a Comment