Live Portrait Maker
This is an application I had found on the Google Play Store App, they have Live Portrait Maker: Male and Live Portrait Maker [which is for female].
It has generated things like eye and eye shape/eyelash, eyebrows, nose, skin, et cetera and ability to change color and shape and placement. For both apps, though limited on clothes and style of hair, if I wanted to change the color on the other side or make streaks or blemishes (excluding freckles: they have freckles) then I would have to photoshop that into the picture.
But I could make hundreds of different looks, possibly thousands, but the appearance may look no more than 16 to 18 - maybe in the twenties. So, I couldn't make the character look older than how I would like them to be.
But its a good app and very enjoyable. I give it a 5/5.
It has generated things like eye and eye shape/eyelash, eyebrows, nose, skin, et cetera and ability to change color and shape and placement. For both apps, though limited on clothes and style of hair, if I wanted to change the color on the other side or make streaks or blemishes (excluding freckles: they have freckles) then I would have to photoshop that into the picture.
But I could make hundreds of different looks, possibly thousands, but the appearance may look no more than 16 to 18 - maybe in the twenties. So, I couldn't make the character look older than how I would like them to be.
But its a good app and very enjoyable. I give it a 5/5.
Comments
Post a Comment