Let's Talk About Thinking

You know in your mind is a little distant whispering voice that speaks, sometimes you don't need that voice - which is yours - to finish a complete thought, you know what you were thinking of.

But sometimes, you should complete your thought, consider the words in which you would say them. Knowing the words and how to describe this thought.

Thinking can be fun, thinking can be dreadful, thinking can get hazy, thinking can be sad, or mad, or even make you glad. Thinking can give you all kinds of emotions but that does depend on what you think about.

Sometimes, I think about my past of what could had been if certain events never occurred and predicting the scenario of what might had been.

Which can either depress me, bore me, or make me want to write about it.

Sometimes, I think about vocabulary words, grammar, punctuation and how I can better my writing.

Sometimes, I think about the few religions and practices that I really know about, like: chistainity, catholicism, wiccan/paganism, judaism, et cetera...and many things that correlate with each religion.

Sometimes, I think about certain things like health and death and the afterlife.

Sometimes, I think about things on here that I do not know whether or not to write about it.

Sometimes, I'm just thinking and I think we all think of all the same things and so much, much more. Most often we think of things we dare never to write about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Once Upon a Time Summary

I love German