It's Straight in the Middle of the Year

Not quite yet, by the fifteenth, just about in the middle.

People are acknowledging when anything that happens that isn't about Trump being a distraction, but why not distract yourself sometimes? The sameness gets a little dull and you don't have to immerse yourself in whether they are saying "Laurel" or "Yanny". Like I heard, its both anyway and depends on which frequency you are hearing it. A lower frequency it says Laurel but a slightly higher frequency it says Yanny. If you've watched The Fine Brothers play it, I heard both at the same exact time at one point and it sounded like Lyannaurly. It was weird as a horse's defecation!

Its always both at the same time. It's like no one heard of the double painted face story.

Moving on, earlier in the year they had cheesy memes but that were stupid and amusing for a short while. Now, I hadn't been listening to it for months because I'm not a huge fan of the "meme culture".

I really don't care for Trump unnecessarily firing people and denying the absolute truth of what everyone knows he'd done. Hearing about this "sex scandal" makes me feel sorry for Melania, he doesn't deserve a beauty like her. I know I don't watch the news, I've tried and found myself getting immensely depressed.

Taking away money from NASA or some space program and making it difficult to search space. Thats just wrong too.

This post isn't very intellectual sounding as I would want it to be but...I usually would read NYtimes and Britannica and Smithsonian for anything news worthy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Once Upon a Time Summary

I love German