I identify as a Spencer but Mostly I'm Aria and Hanna

Pretty Little Liars was based on a series of novels by Sara Shepherd, though I hadn't read it, I want to. Typically, if you read the book first, your judgement is biased and you might not enjoy the show as much. So, assuming how television is, the hair color, eye color, scenes, character choices, and storylines are changed. Like the Vampire Diaries reviews I've read, they preferred the show over the book (but I can't say that it's anything similar for I hadn't read others reviews), it could also be like Shadowhunters (the mortal instruments series) though I had preferred the books, the television show is good but very different from the books in a lot of ways.


What I know about the show, is its about a missing friend and the four girls join together only after they had found something, believing it to be a murder. And then they start receiving messages from this person called "A". Learning this about them  and their lives, something that they would've rather kept secret instead of uncovered, they have to face it. They soon, join together and become friends again and eventually trust one another to say that they need to figure out who this "A" person is. It's a similar concept in each of the 7 season but they kept their audience entangled, grasped, and obsessed.

When it was first showing, I had no intention on watching it because everyone else was. And I was antisocial and shy and kind of hated everybody - why does this matter? Because I hadn't started watching it until all 5 to 6 seasons were finished with because I had prejudgement because I thought Drama and Mysteries were lame and for girls who were in cliques like popular chicks, potheads, skater chicks...and nobody I would like. Like how I actually liked the Jonas Brothers, High School Musical, and Miley Cyrus, I thought if I admitted to liking them that I wouldn't be liked and lose friendships...it's really wrong thinking. But there you go, thats why I hadn't watched it when it was still super popular.

(By the way, I have never actually anything against anyone - because what matters is your personality, mind, and heart. What I don't like - has nothing to do with this, so, moving on.)


In the first season, I think it dealt more with Aria. Second season, was I think, Hanna and Mona, then Emily, and Spencer, and then Allison, and Charlotte/Charles (what??? Spoilers!), and back to Spencer and kind of all of them.

Spencer is the smart know-it-all that they called the nerd, Aria is the artsy photographer, Hanna is a fashionista, Emily is the sporty type, but there is more to them than that.

I loved the show and how there was some changes, the drama and the mysteriousness of it, the suspense, the thrill. It was fun to watch and  I'm glad the way it ended, no suspense, no plot holes, nothing to be disappointed with. Only it was a good show.

5 Cool Gals out of 5 Cool Gals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Once Upon a Time Summary

I love German