I am mad but kind of confused
As I had shared, I had went to the navy - though still some hasn't changed (my nervousness for the apparently easy ASVAB that I fear that my knowledge is too low on the mathematics department and I'm not sure about my memorization skills. I've never been good at tests, at least studying a day prior - hated hearing that the people who passed hadn't even studied. It's like hearing a skinny girl forgetting to eat.)
It's about the measurement on my waist - I could had sworn that one of the navy people there had measured me and told me my waist size was at 36 inches and that the least I need to get to is either 31 or 32 inches. My weight having gone there was at 172.4.
After that I started eating less and watching my carb intake and the foods I ate.
Then I started exercising and I bought a tape measurer and waist trainer (but I guess it's two or three times larger than my normal size that I have to buy because I have a huge bust - can't fit a Medium or Large ... Did I order an Extra Large? I'm not sure. I'm not even that big but my breasts are...so annoying.).
So, a few days ago, I was still at 172.4 and I was at 40 inches.
A friend had also told me that their weight and waist measurement is at 145 pounds and 32 to 35 inches - she said 150 pounds is also okay but that depends on the recruiter and such for me.
Lost some weight and reached down to 168.8 and got 38.5 inches because I really cut the carbs and counted the calories and cut down on the sodium.
But where had she measured me to see 36 inches at all? Because I tried like my stomach and under and once a little over, just above my butt but it had said during the time I weighed 172.4 that I was 40 inches all around that area.
But I guess I can measure myself again now around those three areas, it was really hard to find a way and try to lose weight. But this amount isn't enough and I don't know how realistic, healthy, and quick that I can lose 20 or so pounds in a week.
If I continue being super strict with myself, I might reach the goal as soon as possible. Do some dumbbell exercises - not sure if that's considered strength training and as well as some walking when its not raining and dancing hard to some music because you can sweat to that.
What I am currently doing:
(as I said, low/no carb, low sodium, low calories)
Breakfast - two brown large eggs - 70 calories each
turkey sausage links/patties (100/130 per serving (3 links/2patties) (one or the other)
Coffee with two tablespoons of creamer - 150 calories (iced coffee)
(That's about 140+100+ 150 = 390 | 140 +130+150= 420, depending on which type of turkey sausage I have.)
Snacks
100 calories fruit cup
145 - spiced and dried butterbeans and pinto beans
(245)
Dinner
Around 240 to 400 Calorie meal (preference is lower than 300)
All together that's 390+245+400 = 1,035
or 420+245+400 = 1,065
And I'm typically not hungry by the end of the day - feeling full, only get appetites if I stay up longer than I should.
So, I'm not starving myself, eating lean meats, fruits, vegetables and no empty calories.
Drinking mostly water and tea.
With the exception of coffee, if I can stop having that I might be able to permit myself another whole food snack. But I found I am an addict to coffee and caffeine.
Every time I start this regime on losing weight or trying to eat healthy, I always wonder why I had stopped?
For the pizza
For the egg fu young and chow mein or lo mein
For the sticky jasmine rice and curry
For the holidays of thanksgiving and christmas meals
But why? I could had continued, why did I stop caring? Simply the fact of the matter, it didn't matter enough to me.
I was once at 138 almost a year or so ago. Then I just let myself go, steadily rising for the reasons stated above and I always liked being fat and happy. I never really knew one could find foods that would keep yourself full and still eat less.
Before, in the beginning of 2016 I was exercising moderately, eating 1,300 calories of salmon, fiber one bars, and bagels with eggs and butter - and lost 2 to 1.5 pounds a week. (my butter has been always smart balance non GMO, low cal butter - thanks to my health fanatic father. Always hated blue bonnet smelling like balloons when heated...so gross.)
Now, I've cut away most of that, started eating healthier foods and hardly any bread or rice. If I have rice its low carb or cauliflower rice.
And in this new regime, I think I could lose twice as much especially if I pick up on my exercise routine and it would still be healthy.
Stretch. Exercise for 30 minutes. Stretch. Drink water especially water with electrolytes.
Then, if I'm able, do another stretch, exercise for 30 minutes, and stretch. Electrolytes. This has to be implemented into my mind fully to do more than one set of 30 minute active workouts.
Because I'm not sure if they would let me take the asvab until I've lost a certain amount of weight and measure up to their requirements - literally and figuratively.
By the way, you might wonder why is this considered healthy?
Well, being a 24 year of age lady with the height 5' 1".
I've read that to lose weight I can eat between 900 to 1,300 calories and my maintain weight calorie intake is between 1,500 to 1,600.
So, it's different for each body, depending on height, weight, and age.
It's about the measurement on my waist - I could had sworn that one of the navy people there had measured me and told me my waist size was at 36 inches and that the least I need to get to is either 31 or 32 inches. My weight having gone there was at 172.4.
After that I started eating less and watching my carb intake and the foods I ate.
Then I started exercising and I bought a tape measurer and waist trainer (but I guess it's two or three times larger than my normal size that I have to buy because I have a huge bust - can't fit a Medium or Large ... Did I order an Extra Large? I'm not sure. I'm not even that big but my breasts are...so annoying.).
So, a few days ago, I was still at 172.4 and I was at 40 inches.
A friend had also told me that their weight and waist measurement is at 145 pounds and 32 to 35 inches - she said 150 pounds is also okay but that depends on the recruiter and such for me.
Lost some weight and reached down to 168.8 and got 38.5 inches because I really cut the carbs and counted the calories and cut down on the sodium.
But where had she measured me to see 36 inches at all? Because I tried like my stomach and under and once a little over, just above my butt but it had said during the time I weighed 172.4 that I was 40 inches all around that area.
But I guess I can measure myself again now around those three areas, it was really hard to find a way and try to lose weight. But this amount isn't enough and I don't know how realistic, healthy, and quick that I can lose 20 or so pounds in a week.
If I continue being super strict with myself, I might reach the goal as soon as possible. Do some dumbbell exercises - not sure if that's considered strength training and as well as some walking when its not raining and dancing hard to some music because you can sweat to that.
What I am currently doing:
(as I said, low/no carb, low sodium, low calories)
Breakfast - two brown large eggs - 70 calories each
turkey sausage links/patties (100/130 per serving (3 links/2patties) (one or the other)
Coffee with two tablespoons of creamer - 150 calories (iced coffee)
(That's about 140+100+ 150 = 390 | 140 +130+150= 420, depending on which type of turkey sausage I have.)
Snacks
100 calories fruit cup
145 - spiced and dried butterbeans and pinto beans
(245)
Dinner
Around 240 to 400 Calorie meal (preference is lower than 300)
All together that's 390+245+400 = 1,035
or 420+245+400 = 1,065
And I'm typically not hungry by the end of the day - feeling full, only get appetites if I stay up longer than I should.
So, I'm not starving myself, eating lean meats, fruits, vegetables and no empty calories.
Drinking mostly water and tea.
With the exception of coffee, if I can stop having that I might be able to permit myself another whole food snack. But I found I am an addict to coffee and caffeine.
Every time I start this regime on losing weight or trying to eat healthy, I always wonder why I had stopped?
For the pizza
For the egg fu young and chow mein or lo mein
For the sticky jasmine rice and curry
For the holidays of thanksgiving and christmas meals
But why? I could had continued, why did I stop caring? Simply the fact of the matter, it didn't matter enough to me.
I was once at 138 almost a year or so ago. Then I just let myself go, steadily rising for the reasons stated above and I always liked being fat and happy. I never really knew one could find foods that would keep yourself full and still eat less.
Before, in the beginning of 2016 I was exercising moderately, eating 1,300 calories of salmon, fiber one bars, and bagels with eggs and butter - and lost 2 to 1.5 pounds a week. (my butter has been always smart balance non GMO, low cal butter - thanks to my health fanatic father. Always hated blue bonnet smelling like balloons when heated...so gross.)
Now, I've cut away most of that, started eating healthier foods and hardly any bread or rice. If I have rice its low carb or cauliflower rice.
And in this new regime, I think I could lose twice as much especially if I pick up on my exercise routine and it would still be healthy.
Stretch. Exercise for 30 minutes. Stretch. Drink water especially water with electrolytes.
Then, if I'm able, do another stretch, exercise for 30 minutes, and stretch. Electrolytes. This has to be implemented into my mind fully to do more than one set of 30 minute active workouts.
Because I'm not sure if they would let me take the asvab until I've lost a certain amount of weight and measure up to their requirements - literally and figuratively.
By the way, you might wonder why is this considered healthy?
Well, being a 24 year of age lady with the height 5' 1".
I've read that to lose weight I can eat between 900 to 1,300 calories and my maintain weight calorie intake is between 1,500 to 1,600.
So, it's different for each body, depending on height, weight, and age.
Comments
Post a Comment