Harry Potter: JK Rowling: I Would Had Loved More Tales of This World

I was just looking at a thumbnail for a Youtuber Kelsey Ellison - Sister of House Black, I hadn't watched what it is actually about but the curly black haired girl reminded me of Bellatrix Black and was the mother of Draco Malfoy - the white haired girl (Narcissa Black)and according to Wiki: Andromeda Tonks was their third sister.

I need to watch this to see if thats who she's referencing. I would love there to be a tale of those three sisters, how one went crazy, the other a full-blood supremacist (maybe?), and the third a girl who is very much different from her other sisters.

The fact that they kind of had delve into the Black's Family tree, just would make one a tad interested in their tale. And then Sirius Black too. Like, I would prefer a television show, honestly.

These days, they're having the worst to the possibly bad, actually mediocre, and very, very few legitimately good.

I think a live-action television show would be great. Put it on HBO and they could literally do anything and not hold back on anything. And just think of the fashion and lifestyle it might had been like, they'd be in what? Like the 70's as teenagers, that's how the show should start off and then when the time comes they would show how they formed the groups.

Death Eaters and The Order of the Phoenix.

But showing that would be much later in the season...

Wouldn't you want to know how Voldemort influenced them in the first place, bringing together his group...

I'd like to see the how of all this...

They would even show teen Snape and Lily...But more about Tonks, Sirius, Bellatrix, and Narcissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Once Upon a Time Summary

I love German