Extraordinarily - not really - stressed

I could be a lot more stressed. Indeed.

Absolutely irritable and tired on my lady thing, started it yesterday - men don't get it - but I just want to smash all the phones, with the flood of calls, fandango acting quite ridiculous - my password and e-mail not working for a minute.

I'm craving sweets even though I'm on a no-carb or less-carb diet (less-sodium as well), and its making me a bit more irritated. All I want to do is sleep.

Plus, I exercised yesterday, cramped all up around my pelvis and thighs area. Now, I need to stretch before I workout, and do another 15 to 30 minute exercise, and sweat.

But what's more is this Union Test Prep and studying for the ASVAB and then questions about the number requirements of minimal astigmatism - because they said I couldn't have it, but if I have an extremely low number does it matter still?

Also still trying to reach that waist goal for the Navy.

And doing the polishing touch-ups for my book that I hope to get a literary agent on and publish my book soon.

But they would only see the finished chapter - at least to the most part, I'm not extremely worried about grammar/punctuation errors because traditional publishers have editors.

The reason I'm stressed mostly, is trying to understand supposedly simple things in arithmetic and mathematics - though I hadn't been on that for over 6 years. In that department, I feel like my ignorance is a touch of stupidity, but it's not, it's because I had forgotten all that I had learned long ago.

Obviously, the main things that any adult should know is adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing. And I think I half forgot the written way to divide double integers.

Like:



              _______
          22|    444


Would be:


              22
          _______
      22|   444
                
               1
          -
          _______
                

Something like, how many times would 22 go into 444, or how many times does 22 go into 44 and I'd say twice, and I would jot down the amount of times and then something else...I hadn't written it down. Been using calculators for the longest, especially on the phone.

So, it is just confusing, at least the internet has websites that I could conduct a research and learn all of the things that I would need to relearn.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Once Upon a Time Summary

I love German