Can't Ever Write Out a Routine of Plans - I'll NEVER Follow it to the Heart

I was thinking about how every time I attempt to write out a plan of a routine for myself, I end up never following it.

Here's what a typical day might look like:

  • Wake up at 1:15pm, give the cats food if both bowls are empty, if not; greet cats only and head on to kitchen and make breakfast for 15 to 30 minutes and watch something on Hulu for about 1 hour and write some or play on android.
  • Take shower at 3pm and go to work at 3:50
  • Work from 4pm to 8pm
  • Eat Dinner, take care of cats, watch some stuff, write: all for about 4 to 6 hour 
  • Go to bed either and/or between at 12 midnight or 3am
  • Wake at 5am to help preparation for breakfast, go back to sleep at 6am, and do everything all over again.


That's a free flowing schedule, one that is easy to follow. But a strict one, I cannot maintain or consider, I like the easy going morning/afternoon 1pm to 3:50pm schedule...but, I might have a better schedule for myself if I can put myself to bed earlier and wake an hour or two earlier without feeling too drowsy. Plus, it is healthier for my mind and body.

I just can't get myself to follow a pre-written schedule or I'll deter from it, unless my mind is already set in following a schedule. 

Because it is easier said than done, to make anything you must be determined in finishing it, and that is done by the mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Once Upon a Time Summary

I love German